Auto Accidents Attorney With Offices in Penns Park, Cherry Hill, & Philadelphia
Penns Park AUTO ACCIDENTS ATTORNEY SERVING ABINGTON, WILLOW GROVE, CHELTENHAM, COLLINGSWOOD, & SURROUNDING AREAS
Auto Accidents Attorney Penns Park
Auto accidents in Penns Park are one of those events that feel surreal and don’t quite register as reality until after reality sets in. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC), distracted driving kills 9 people and injures more than 1,000 people each day in the United States. The CDC lists three types of distractions common in these accidents. They include:
- Cognitive distractions, where the driver takes their mind off the job of driving;
- Manual distractions, where the driver takes their hands off the wheel; and
- Visual distractions, where the driver takes their eyes off the road.
Any of these alone or in combination can result in an auto accident in Penns Park. Some examples of behavior that result in distracted driving include fiddling with the radio, talking on the phone, eating while driving, or trying to read a map or work a vehicle navigation system.
Texting is particularly dangerous because when texting, the driver engages in cognitive, manual, and visual distractions at the same time. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) points out taking your eyes off the road for five seconds to send or read a text at 55 miles per hour is the equivalent of driving the entire length of a football field with your eyes closed. Car and truck accidents are inevitable as long as drivers engage in this type of behavior.
Types of auto accidents:
If you have been injured in an any type of auto accident it is import to contact an experience personal injury attorney near you right away.
Injury from Auto Accident In Penns Park
When someone is injured in an auto accident, they need an auto accident lawyer on their side to protect their interests. Injured parties are entitled to compensation for many different things, including:
- Lost wages are extremely unfortunate and are usually a result of being injured in an auto accident. Typically, the next step is to file for unemployment to manage your way of living. When you contact Randy H. Kaplan Law Offices, you are assured that those lost wages will be reimbursed promptly. We are sure to let you know what your turn out might be every step of the way.
- Hospital bills can be destructive to your financial substance. These bills are a result of what happens when you find yourself badly injured to the extent that you are staying in a hospital for the recovery process. Being involved in an auto accident is not something anyone ever expects should happen to them. The expenses incurred from the accident may be in the way of major savings and cause you to push back your plans. Contacting an auto accident attorney near Penns Park will help put your worry to rest. Once you have all your records and receipts of expenses gathered together, it will count as more evidence and give you a better chance of a hospital bill reimbursement.
- Medication costs, similar to hospital bills, are equally detrimental to the financial health of the individual involved in a Penns Park motor accident. The important thing to do is ensure all proof is documented for your car accident attorney to better help your case
- Transportation costs to and from a doctor’s office are another expense that is important to keep track of from the day of the accident to the last day an expense was made. When a motor accident occurs, it is important to find surrounding witnesses as they may likely help in speaking on your behalf for example, if you were injured and had to be driven to a medical facility by an ambulance. Witnesses can help emphasize a transportation cost reimbursement that ought to be covered by the other driver if they were at fault. Too much evidence is better than little to no evidence. If you are not sure what counts as evidence for an auto accident claim, contact Randy H.Kaplan Law Offices today, and we will be sure to help you.
- Physical therapy bills; and other expenses related to the accident, such as emotional distress or pain and suffering are expenses that can be rendered back to you in the event the other driver was at fault. Lawsuits recognize all of these forms of losses, so don’t worry about the aftermath, but focus on making sure you did what you could after a car accident and contact your local car accident attorney serving Penns Park.
A personal injury attorney has relationships with doctors and other specialists who can assist in your recovery.
When Someone Dies in an Auto Accident
There is a lot to deal with and handle when someone dies in an auto accident. The majority of the time finances play a huge role in how to recover the losses incurred, including the vehicle driven by the deceased, auto insurance, possible car note. These kinds of life events can leave one with little to no time to prepare what steps to take, who to call first, and how to make life insurance claims. Unfortunately, actions for your next steps have to be taken within a few days after you hear about the accident. We understand that it can be extremely tough to important financial decisions while still in shock over your loss. It is always best to contact an auto accident lawyer serving Penns Park to help you file a death claim on the other driver if they were at fault in the auto accident. When someone dies in a car accident, an auto accident attorney can help the family recover through the most difficult time of their lives. If the deceased was an insured driver, there is a high chance of Personal injury protection (PIP) to cover funeral expenses. No amount of money can replace a lost loved one. Instead, money can help the family with past out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident, and, in many cases, compensate the family for lost future earnings.
Auto Accident Attorney Serving Penns Park, Bensalem, Cherry Hill, & Philadelphia
If you have been injured in Penns Park, Montgomery County or the greater Philadelphia area, Randy H. Kaplan Law Offices auto accident attorney can help you recover injuries, property losses, and compensation for the deceased driver’s family. Contact us today for a free consultation. There is no cost to you unless we win your case.